Bedelsford School Association – Charity No. 275419
As a parent of Bedelsford School you are all automatic members of Bedelsford School Association.
We are always looking for new committee members and if you would like to join please speak to Lorraine Sutton in the School Office who can give you a form to complete. We hold meetings once every 6 weeks in the evening at the school. These meetings are very informal and relatively short.
You do not have to be a parent or a member of staff, everyone welcome.
Chair: Sharon Coleman (Parent)
Phone: 07710 574985 (Mobile)
Treasurer: Andy Darbyshire (Parent)
Headteacher: Julia James
What does BSA do?
Bedelsford School Association raised money for many items in the school.
Amongst the items they paid for were:
- Children’s Pantomime each year
- The African Drums storytellers who came into the school and performed for the children
They have also raised money and paid for some equipment in the school.
- A Communication Aid for the Speech & Language Department
- Mobile screens for the Hall
- Corner seats for the Physiotherapy Department
- Touch Screens
- Playground equipment
- Softplay Room
The Bedelsford School Association have organised many fund raising events, including:
- The Summer Fair
- Easter and Christmas Hampers
- Jazz Evening
- Quiz nights